So while I take a taper week I also look back and the buildup I've had, and ask the question?
DID I DO ENOUGH?
- Enough for a sub 3, Yes.
- Enough for a sub 2h50, Yes (brave statement...)
- Enough for a sub 2h40... This is the question I am asking myself, it's not going to be easy, and I need the running gods on my side...
- This week is easy enough, Good... rest so important.
- I'll eat enough, food and a bit of this to help build back any muscles I have used...
|A little protien|
- Training, is one ever happy?
- Sessions, yes I did them, fast enough? would have liked them quicker.
- Distance in the week? Good, but a couple of morning runs would have been nice...
- Long runs? This is what scares me, I feel I haven't do enough since my marathon in September!
|OLD KSO 5 FINGERS|
- With over a 1000 miles (yes miles) on them maybe not a good choice.
- Another shoe with over 1000 miles, they have seen better days.
|TREK PRO 5 FINGERS|
- Only 777km logged in these and I did run my last marathon in them, this could work!
- Yes they are a trail shoe, but with 788km logged I now use them more on the road, feel like slippers on the foot.
- Ran this race in them last year, only 767km logged, another possibility.
|NB MINIMUS 10V2|
- Ran in them yesterday 7km (only run in them), feel good for a Marathon!