Wednesday, April 27, 2011

WHAT DOES A CHAMP EAT?

Have you ever lined up at the front of a race with all those skinny Africans who disappear off into the distance as the gun goes off?

Have you ever wondered what makes them so fast?

Have you ever wondered what they eat?

Well I'm a skinny (and I want to be skinnier) African, and if you look at the way I ran in the 2Oceans Trail run (I was lucky in the field that turned up on the day) I fall into the category...

So let me tell you about what I eat:

I made Fire...
Throw some meat on the coals...


When nicly cooked I bring it inside...

Dawn has also been slaving away in the kitchen...


Look at that AVO and FETTA...

Then we sit down with a bottle or 2 of red Wine...

But now it's lunch and left over PIZZA time...

2 comments:

  1. hahaha Awesome. That's about my diet too. I grill everything. But I also love a big honkin piece of chocolate cake or cookies very often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a lovely evening! Love the fire...makes the food taste better.

    ReplyDelete