Saturday, January 1, 2011

31 DECEMBER 2010

I decided to end the year off with one last trail run... I could have run from home up the green belts to the mountains, I could have headed off to the Nek. I decided that Silvermine would be a good bet at it meant that I could not only run on some really great single track, but I could get a swim in...
So after a gentle run up the river trail I ran around the Dam (needed a little distance) before stopping for a quick swim. Had planned on doing a little more, but 2 widths were enough. (only about 225m) This was my training ground for IRONMAN a couple of years ago. OK I would do hundreds of lengths in the pool at home and onces or twice a month I would run up here for a swim...

The run back to the car was going well till I was attached by a Mountain Lion!!!
OK I ran into a branch...


No comments:

Post a Comment